To apply for a scholarship or work/study you must first complete and submit the Professional Training Program Application. To be considered, both scholarship and work/study applicants must fill out the application form below and include the following items:
- The Scholarship Application Form
- A one-page narrative detailing financial need, inclusive of income and contextualizing circumstances.
- Scholarship Recommendation Form (must be completed and submitted only by your recommender)
- Work Reference Form (only if applying for the Work/Study Scholarship. Must be completed and submitted by your recommender)
- Resume of related work experience (only if applying for the Work/Study Scholarship)
All scholarship materials, including the Scholarship Recommendation Form and Work Reference Form, must be received by Wednesday, April 1, 2021 by 11:59pm EST. Late or incomplete applications will not be considered. All applicants will be notified by April 15 of their admission to the program and any financial award or work/study offer.