Please carefully read all instructions before beginning your application.
Please prepare a resume and two-three minute video demonstrating your current training and skills.
Students are strongly encouraged to submit their complete application package early to ensure placement because enrollment is limited and qualified students are accepted on a rolling basis. When full enrollment is reached students will be notified and added to our waiting list.
Once you have submitted your application package it will take us up to 3 weeks for review and processing and you receive an email notification regarding your enrollment status.
A $300 deposit is due within two weeks of your acceptance to hold your place in the program. This deposit goes directly towards your final tuition payment.
Please contact Allie James, Admissions Director at (207) 786-6381 or via e-mail at email@example.com if you have any questions.
A complete application must include the following materials:
A resume indicating your dance training over the last three years. Please indicate the styles of dance you have studied, how long you have studied each style, where you have studied, and how many time a week you take classes.Sample Resume
2. Application Fee
A Visa or Mastercard for the required $55 application fee.
3. Teacher Evaluation Form
The link to this form must be provided to your teacher for them to complete and submit directly.Teacher Evaluation Form
4. Video Clip
A three-minute video of yourself dancing — please follow these guidelines:
- The video clip should be of you in performance, rehearsal or studio work and demonstrate your ability to: 1) move through space, 2) move into and recover from the floor, 3) do both sustained and quick movement.
- Make sure there is adequate light and the recording is of good quality so that we can see you clearly enough to evaluate your skills.
- Clearly identify yourself in the clip if you are not the only dancer.
- Tell us when and where the clip was recorded. The clip should be no more than 1 year old.
- Upload to youtube or a password protected vimeo account.
- If uploaded provide us with the exact web address and access code.
The application is closed