Please carefully read all instructions before beginning your application.
Please be sure to include all of the required materials outlined below; we will not process your application until it is complete.
Students are strongly encouraged to submit their complete application package early to ensure placement. Enrollment is limited and the program fills quickly. Qualified students are accepted on a rolling basis. All application materials must be properly completed and received in order to be considered. When full enrollment is reached students will be notified and added to our waiting list. Faxed application forms are accepted only from international students (207-786-8332).
Once you have submitted your application package it will take us up to 3 weeks for review and processing. We process applications in the order they are received. We will send you an email notification of your enrollment status as soon as we have processed your package.
After receiving your notification, if you have been accepted, you must then follow the instructions in the email to complete your registration process.
For further information contact Allie Bell, Admissions Director at (207) 786-6381 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
A complete application must include the following materials:
A resume indicating your dance training over the last three years. Please indicate the styles of dance you have studied, how long you have studied each style, where you have studied, and how many time a week you take classes.Sample Resume
2. Application Fee
A Visa or Mastercard for the required $55 application fee.
3. Teacher Evaluation Form
The link to this form must be provided to your teacher for them to complete and submit directly.Teacher Evaluation Form
4. Video Clip
A three-minute video of yourself dancing — please follow these guidelines:
- The video clip should be of you in performance, rehearsal or studio work and demonstrate your ability to: 1) move through space, 2) move into and recover from the floor, 3) do both sustained and quick movement.
- Make sure there is adequate light and the recording is of good quality so that we can see you clearly enough to evaluate your skills.
- Clearly identify yourself in the clip if you are not the only dancer.
- Tell us when and where the clip was recorded. The clip should be no more than 1 year old.
- Upload to youtube or a password protected vimeo account.
- If uploaded provide us with the exact web address and access code.
Video Note: If your video clip contains copyrighted music youtube or vimeo will not allow it to be posted. In that case please mail a dvd copy as soon as possible. Your application will not be processed until we receive your dvd.